These terms and conditions of use (“Site Terms”) apply to your use of this Web site (“Site”), and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Cquential Proprietary Limited (“us”, “we”, “our”), its subsidiaries or affiliates. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 (or the age of majority in your country) and are lawfully able to accept these Site Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Site Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify us for violations of these Site Terms.
Ownership of the Site and its Contents
Use of the Site
- Any message, comment, data, document, file, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“User Content”) that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harmful to minors, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, in breach of an obligation of confidentiality, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or that you know or have reason to believe is incorrect, inaccurate, misleading or outdated;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or contract right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to transmit, distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations;
- User Content that constitutes spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, that contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, to further unlawful acts (e.g., phishing) or to mislead recipients as to the source of the material (e.g., spoofing);
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, identity numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all capital letters, or continuous posting of repetitive text), or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.